- Made it to the gym 3 times this week, so far. I plan on hitting the gym after work today, as well.
- Weightlifting went well, got my shoulder shrugs back up to 315 lbs.
- Yesterday, I bumped up the speed on the treadmill (with incline) to 4.5 mph for 30 minutes and 4.0 mph (no incline) as a cool-down for 5 minutes.
- I juice-fasted for 3 days and ate sensibly on Thursday. I had a sensible breakfast today, as well (2 strips of bacon, yogurt with grape-nuts)
- Been drinking a good amount of water.
- Avoided the doughnuts someone brought into work.
- Down another pound (at 277). The first juice fast really kick-started me so, I’ve lost a total of 18 lbs in the last 2.5 weeks.
- Tuesday’s workout wiped me out. This was probably due to fasting.
- Ate too much pizza on Sunday afternoon, which left me sick on Monday morning.
- Ended up drinking 2 cokes on Sunday. Added another 280 calories on top of the pizza.
This week, I give myself a C+. Not a bad start but, there are definite areas for improvement. We’ll see how next week goes.