I almost dreaded writing this week’s report card. As you may recall, I didn’t start out the week on the best note but, I got a pleasant surprise at the end. I think I’ll change the format to go with the Lows first and finish with the highs.
- I at too much of the wrong stuff on Sunday, including ribs and potato salad.
- I continued to sleep too little
- I didn’t lose a single pound, at least according to the scale (in the end, this may be a positive, though).
- I only juice-fasted for a couple of meals on Wednesday.
- I was able to show more restraint with my snacking this week, including not giving in to my desire for sweets and this pizza I’ve been craving.
- I did make it to the gym last Friday and have been three times this week also. I plan on hitting the gym after work today.
- I modified my weightlifting routine so, I am hoping for more positive results.
- I was bummed about not losing more weight this week, until I noticed the jeans I put on today were fitting rather loosely and determined that I may need to purchase a smaller belt to help keep them up.